We are Excited to have you back in the clinic again.
To provide a safe environment for patients and staff, please review our COVID19-Policies and Procedures as outlined below.
- Bring a mask or scarf
- Leave all unnecessary belonging at home
- Arrive alone (Exceptions: those requiring assistance or a guardian of a minor patient)
- Forward all information to us in advance either electronically or by phone (e.g. ICBC info, WCB, etc.)
- Use the washroom before your appointment
- You MUST complete our screening & Consent Form online BEFORE your appointment
When you arrive
- Arrive on time. Wait in your car if you arrive early
- Put on your mask, then enter the clinic
- Wash your hands with soap and water or apply hand sanitizer
- Answer the COVID-19 screening questions
- Bring A Mask & Fill out COVID 19 self Assessement
- Put on Mask & Use Sanitizer Station
After your treatment
- Stand behind the line in the reception desk
- Call us to book your next appointment, or book online
- Apply hand sanitizer before you leave
- Leave promptly after your appointment so we can prepare the space for our next patient
- Payment will be with credit or debit card. We are unable take cash at the office during Pandemic.
What are we doing to help you?
- Your therapist will be wearing a mask and additional protective equipment as they see fit
- We have additional cleaning breaks between every appointment to ensure that you arrive to a sanitized space
- We use industrial strength cleaners, and follow disinfectant protocols
- All our staff wash their hands regularly – We have five (5) wash station for staff
- Patients will have their designated washroom and will not be allowed to use staff washrooms
- We will not come to work if we are sick and ask you do the same.
- Cancel your appointment if you have any cold or flu symptoms- “STAY HOME”
- Our newly renovated clinic is spacious and can allow for social distancing
- We will rearrange the seating pattern in the waiting area and throughout the clinic to accommodate for social distancing between clients and staff during appointment times
- There will be clear designation as to where to stand at front desk during payment or inquire procedures
- All the treatment rooms and clinic waiting area are well ventilated (with a central system with intake and outtake vents) in accordance to British Columbia building code
- We have five hand washing stations for our front staff and practitioners throughout the clinic